Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rum and 'Lavie'

Today's not going well. I woke up, and recent news re-told itself to my brain. And I shut the curtains, grabbed a shot glass and a put on Oren Lavie and pushed myself back into sleep. Where everything is just that much simpler.

I've been having a lot of dreams lately. All about dating people and being in relationships. I recently got out of one, and boy am I glad I did. I just don't think I was ready.

OR. At least thats what I thought to begin with. Turns out my subconscious thinks differently. Most of them are about people I know. One has been a complete random whom I have no recollection of. I sort of like to think that perhaps those dreams, with someone significant that you have never met, is a sort of fore-shadowing. Of something or someone you'll meet or see.

I guess it's just wishful thinking. Dreams just aren't like that. Most of the time atleast.

So, I'm in bed, eating chocolate that I found in my stash drawer. I keep forgetting the multitude of crap, food and other stuff, that I've put in there as a precaution to this kinds of days. Although this day, has hit harder than I thought it would. I guess it's the same for everyone.


...Just say when..

No comments:

Post a Comment