Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Game of the Week Is...

Okay so, another post. But a bright spark hit me as I wrote the previous post. I'll do a Game of the Week sort of review.

Tomorrow. I will/should, be in possession of Final Fantasy 13, a game I have been waiting for, for a long time. I thought that with my non-existant job, I'd never get a console to be able play the game.

Then I bought myself an XBOX 360. With the help of a friendly grandmother. Odd I know. Anyway, so I will hopefully be getting the game tomorrow and after I've had a decent whack at it. I'll give ya'll a review. Hopefully it'll be insightful. And help anyone decide whether or not to purchase the game.

So yeah. FINAL FANTASY FOR THE WIN!

1 comment:

Jessie Britton said...

Oh my God. I love Final Fantasy :|
well, I love you. :)

Post a Comment