Saturday, March 13, 2010

Effectively Raped by a Behemoth.

It's not okay to heave me into the air with a giant axe-blade mister Behemoth, no it is not. *sigh* - ragequit.

Anyway, on to more productive endeavors. Like blogging...Chyeah, like thats productive and all.

I suppose this can be a quick update of goings ons. So the job interview was unsuccesfful. The reply was something along the line sof, "Sorry we're looking for someone more experienced." I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I mean I'm fresh out of highschool, with little more than a HSC under my belt, and it's a pretty high end, quality place. So I can understand.

That doesn't mean I'm not upset about it. For some reason I had thought I'd get lucky. Anyway. I can't do anything about it now.

I've been doing some Game Plot Writing with a mate of mine. Goes by the name of Fair Lady Charlotte...actually...It's just Charlotte, or Char really. Known her since my 7 Year old days. We've worked out a pretty awesome game so far. And hopefully with all the stuff worked out by, optimistically the end of this year, we'll send her off to a developing company and see how we go.

I'll post some snippets of plot, gameplay elements and character design I think. Get some feedback from my non-existant readership. *Sigh*

Anyway that's all for now, So Ill post again soon.

-
MLC

No comments:

Post a Comment